Monday, October 29, 2007

The Thrill is Gone

Well... not entirely. Life happens and in my house we have it in spades. Something has come front and center causing me extreme reprioritizing of my "hobbies". My blogging and chess club activity have to take a back seat for the next few weeks and probably lasting through the holidays. I WILL be back in full force in 2008 to continue with my half arsed improvement activities and maybe even a surprise!

Until then I will be lurking in the back ground singing the blues.



( Well, maybe not completely in the background as my alter-alter ego Fuzzy D and the Intruders would demonstrate at a recent Local Open Blues Jam)




11 comments:

Samurai Pawn said...

Have a nice holiday man! You got some pipes too! Don't be gone too long.

- Chris

wang said...

You have just become the coolest blogger I know! You are in a band, and play the guitar. VERY COOL!

Well, we will all be here when you get back. Life does have a tendency to make things difficult for your world chess domination plans...

Samurai Pawn said...

He's playing the base man, the base! ;)

Unknown said...

You deserve a break - relax for a bit then come back in strength. Very cool that you play in a band... whooda thunk?

If you are ever jonesing for a game during your break, we could do fast correspondence one on chessmaniac.com...

Anonymous said...

We'll leave the light on for ya. :)

ds
reassembler.com

Anonymous said...

Take care of your stuff. We've all got to do it once in a while. All the best.

transformation said...

let me see now... you are, moving next door to me, and need time to pack?

but seriously, you are ok, i hope?? this concerns me, this vibe.

warmest, dk

Robert Pearson said...

I'll second chessloser--really enjoyed the music!

Anonymous said...

take care! See you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Howdy!

Very cool, I play the bass and sing too. Plus, Fuzzy D and the Intruders is a kick-ass name. The other guys in my band don't play chess, but we do have a song called "Castle Early".

I've really enjoyed reading your blog too, especially your battles with the kids of Who-ville. :)

Indeterminacy said...

Just passing through. That video made my morning - I can't play chess but I seriously love the blues. That's a great interpretation of The Thrill is Gone. Do you guys have more of these up somewhere?